Re: Parsons is dying

Subject: Re: Parsons is dying
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 12:59:31 CST

We appreciate this offer. I also appreciate Shaw's continued
assistance in tackling this problem in the micro-sense.
He has spent a bunch of sysadmin time on this box, and
it's not really his job to do so.

My original message was intended to ask questions about
the macro-view. SourceGear still spends around $200K every
month, and it's not like the cost of one SCSI card is going
to break the budget. That's not the point.

The point was that spending time and money on parsons is no
longer a very good "fit" for SourceGear. And so I am motivated
find a willing host for whom the effort would be a better fit.

Once again, we appreciate any and all willingess to help. I
just wanted to clarify that I'm not trying to solve a single
problem. I'm trying to solve an ongoing series of problems.

Thanks.

--
Eric W. Sink
eric@sourcegear.com