Re: Parsons is dying

Subject: Re: Parsons is dying
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 08:28:55 CST

According to Eric W. Sink <eric@abisource.com>:

> The point was that spending time and money on parsons is no
> longer a very good "fit" for SourceGear. And so I am motivated
> find a willing host for whom the effort would be a better fit.
>
> Once again, we appreciate any and all willingess to help. I
> just wanted to clarify that I'm not trying to solve a single
> problem. I'm trying to solve an ongoing series of problems.

Eric,

We (at least Dom and I) are trying to work on a solution that will satisfy
everyone. That solution would involve hosting parsons elsewhere.

The biggest problem with parsons is that any recent admin issues required
physical access to the computer, which, for example I don't have (I'm in
France), so I can't help.

Thanks a lot for your continued effort.

Hub