Can't download because of browser whackiness

Subject: Can't download because of browser whackiness
From: Michael D. Crawford (crawford@goingware.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 23:32:31 CST

Friends,

I tried to download the AbiWord 0.9.6 PowerPC debian package, and
apparently due to a bug in Mozilla 0.9.7-2 (on debian powerpc), the
download file disappeared after the download completed.

I'm pretty sure this is not the fault of your webserver, it happens with
other files.

However, I tried again with Lynx. Your server identifies my system as
"unknown", and offers me the windows, linux RPM and FreeBSD downloads,
but the page doesn't have the Debian PowerPC downloads!

If you can't identify a system based on its browser, I suggest you have
all available downloads in the page. It would help to have a compact
index at the top to jump to the different sections.

Yers,

Mike

--
Michael D. Crawford