Commit: abiword doc HTML script

Subject: Commit: abiword doc HTML script
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 10:42:16 CST

Very simple script to merge an existing "body" document with header and
footer documents. Also sets the title, so that wherever {TITLE} appears
inside of your document, the command line parameter will be substituted
for it. Everything inside of <div>...</div> (not including the div tags)
in the body document gets substituted.

I'll cook up a makefile or shell script to auto-gen the docs shortly
from their ABW sources if no one beats me to it. David, please convey
any further specifications you want/need.

Many thanks go to Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>, who wrote the
initial version of this perl script before I got my dirty hands on it
and fouled it up ;-)

David, please add Kenneth to the contributors in the docs. Thanks.

Dom