Re: PATCH request: edit headers

Subject: Re: PATCH request: edit headers
From: Bryce Nesbitt (bryce@obviously.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 13:31:30 CST

I've been away for a while, but I think there is still a problem with
"edit headers". The patch as supplied ensured that the toolbar & the menu were
always in sync.

But as of today it's possible to get the two controls out of sync. The toolbar icons
for editing headers are ghosted in normal mode, but the menu items are
not.

                        -Bryce

PS: Is there ever a situation where the ghosting of the corresponding menu,
toolbar & shortcut should be different? If not, is there a practical way
to restricture the code to unify the enable logic?