plugins still not working

Subject: plugins still not working
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 04:22:10 CST

Hello,

 I've built a cvs build (DEBUG=0) last night and plugins did not work
either in 0.99.1 or in the cvs build.
 It is possible that it could be a problem with the rpm spec, I didn't
have time to make a manual build, however, I probably won't be able to
do anything this following week since I'll be having exams.

 It sucks, this had to happen at the same time my laptop broke and that
I have exams :(((

 Well, see ya guys.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?