Re: plugins still not working

Subject: Re: plugins still not working
From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 06:04:01 CST

They seem to be working for me with Linux/GNOME and MacOSX/GTK.
Make sure you re-run autogen.sh in abiword-plugins.

Regards, Frank

ps. I had some kind of bug with version numbering, but that was probably
my fault.

On 18 Jan 2002, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've built a cvs build (DEBUG=0) last night and plugins did not work
> either in 0.99.1 or in the cvs build.
> It is possible that it could be a problem with the rpm spec, I didn't
> have time to make a manual build, however, I probably won't be able to
> do anything this following week since I'll be having exams.
>
> It sucks, this had to happen at the same time my laptop broke and that
> I have exams :(((
>
> Well, see ya guys.
>
> Hugs, rms
>
> --
> + No matter how much you do, you never do enough -- unknown
> + Whatever you do will be insignificant,
> | but it is very important that you do it -- Ghandi
> + So let's do it...?

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

It's getting them wrong that is living, getting them wrong and wrong and
wrong and then, on careful reconsideration, getting them wrong again.
That's how we know we're alive: we're wrong.
                                                         --- Philip Roth