Re: abiword script shouldn't add font when it already exists

Subject: Re: abiword script shouldn't add font when it already exists
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 06:15:47 CST

> Well, I don't believe so at least :-) Here is a patch to check to see
> if the font path exists before adding it (please excuse me if there is
> a better way to do this but my shell is appalling).

We are not meant to set font path from the wrapper script any
more, this is now done from within xap_UnixFontManager.cpp,
which means you can, at least in prinicple, run the executable
without the wrapper. The xset -fp line should have been commented
out; it is my oversight it was not, and I have just fixed it.

Tomas