Re: abiword script shouldn't add font when it already exists

Subject: Re: abiword script shouldn't add font when it already exists
From: Adrian Phillips (adrianp@powertech.no)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 06:26:51 CST

>> Well, I don't believe so at least :-) Here is a patch to check
>> to see if the font path exists before adding it (please excuse
>> me if there is a better way to do this but my shell is
>> appalling).

Tomas> We are not meant to set font path from the wrapper script
Tomas> any more, this is now done from within
Tomas> xap_UnixFontManager.cpp, which means you can, at least in
Tomas> prinicple, run the executable without the wrapper. The xset
Tomas> -fp line should have been commented out; it is my oversight
Tomas> it was not, and I have just fixed it.

Ah, I didn't remember that, sorry. At anyrate there are several lines
in makewrapper.sh which call xset fp or are those that remove from the
path in there as a fullback if abiword crashes ?

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.