Starting a document from template

Subject: Starting a document from template
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 21:34:33 CST

Perhaps this would be better suited to the Abi-Users' list, but anyway,
here goes. I have created a set of styles which I want to save as a
template for future use (I end up just creating these styles over and
over again, and I'm annoyed with it ;-). So I do so, saving the file to
~/normal.awt. How do I then use the File > Create new document from a
Template feature? I don't understand the "Page 1" tabbed thing right
below that option. Finally, is this documented somewhere, because I
couldn't find it.

Thanks,

        John