Problem with abi_defs.mk

Subject: Problem with abi_defs.mk
From: Nikolaj Brandt Jensen (mailbag@postman.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 18:23:21 CST

Hello.

I have upgrade my PC and installed the latest CygWin in the process.
This, unfortunately, broke the Windows build.

In "define TRANSFORM_TO_DOS_PATH" in abi_defs.mk it tests if CygWin's
major version number is 1, minor version is 1 and revision => 6.

Well, the latest version 1.3.6 and break because minor <> 1. The
strange thing is that version 1.3.2 that I used before worked. I am
too tired right now to unravel the cryptic and chaotic-indented code
to figure out why...

Does anyone know how to write CYGWIN_MAJOR_VERSION=1 AND
((CYGWIN_MINOR_VERSION=1 AND CYGWIN_REVISION>=6) OR
(CYGWIN_MINOR_VERSION>=3)) in a way 'make' can understand? :-)

        - Nikolaj