ru-RU.strings file in 0.9.6 for Windows

Subject: ru-RU.strings file in 0.9.6 for Windows
From: Vladimir Stoos' (vstoos@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 02:38:22 CST

Hello All!

I've downloaded setup_abiword-0961-.exe from http://www.niksbiks.dk/Abi/
because it allows creation of multithreaded connections.
I'm using Windows 95 OSR2 Russian with Russian locale settings. After
install I find that menu localization is corrupted but all dialogs were
given in russian correctly.
Viewing ru-RU.strings I reveal that one part of file has windows-1251
encoding and another - koi8-r. I fixed this all to koi8-r and typed it in
header of file. It works OK for me. Sending it to you.

PS.(Sorry for incorrect English - only school knowledge)

--
Regards to all Abiword developers
and contributors for your work