Re: bugzilla configuration -- Bug voting

Subject: Re: bugzilla configuration -- Bug voting
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 15:55:23 CST

Niel,

Thanks for your response! I am forwarding this to the abiword-dev list.

PS: To the abiword-dev list -- I do remember that the instructions tell
you that you have 30 votes which you can distribute any way you wish
including multiple votes for the same bug. (But warning that too many
votes from the same person for one bug might make the developer's less
interested in resolving that bug.

Randy Kramer