Re: copyright notices in the sources

Subject: Re: copyright notices in the sources
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 18:03:22 CST

Added or corrected GPL notice to files (as suggested by Tomas Frydrych)
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_LabelSet_pt-PT.h
CVS: user/wp/system.profile-pt-PT user/wp/strings/pt-PT.strings
CVS:

Thanks for reminding us of this. I had already thought of giving the
warning too, but I've had so much to think of recently... I've even
thought I was in a week that's still to come.

Hugs, rms