copyright notices in the sources

Subject: copyright notices in the sources
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:59:13 CST

As I have been browsing through our source files, I noticed that
many of them do not have correct copyright notices -- some files
have no notices at all, some that were created in recent months
had (c) AbiSource pasted in with the GPL notices. We need to fix
this by the 1.0 release; I think folk who created these files should
put their names in there, and also where substantial modifications
were made people should add their names to the existing copyright
notices.

Tomas