Re[2]: Spellchecker dictionary

Subject: Re[2]: Spellchecker dictionary
From: Maxim N. Bychkov (bmn@gosreg.adm.yar.ru)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 02:30:33 CST

FJF> Question: What would using windows-1251 for the hash achieve?
Well I work under Windows and use Unix's KOI-8 not comfortable for
some reasons.
1. I can not add words in user dictionary because there AbiWord writes
something unreadable and can not use it "words" afterwards.

example

I added words "ÐÒÏÂÁ" in custom.dic it is added as "ò¿ó_ò_ò+ò°".
Do you see the difference?

2. I work with unicode rtf files. AbiWord works with those well but
the problem of spellchecking stands again. Ispell can create unicode
hash but AbiWord can not works with them. :(

Sorry for my poor English.

--

Maxim mailto:bmn@gosreg.adm.yar.ru