Re: Spellchecker dictionary

Subject: Re: Spellchecker dictionary
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 02:43:53 CST

> I create hash file in windows-1251 (russian codepage for Windows) and
> it seems that AbiWord can not work with such codepage because if I
> create hash file in KOI-8 (russian codepage for Unix) all works Ok. Is
> it possible to work with hash in windows-1251 in AbiWord in Windows?

You have to create a file named 'hashname'-encoding, i.e., if your
hash is called russian.hash, it should be called russian.hash-
encoding. It should contain single line specifying the encoding, in
your case cp1251, and be located in the same place as the hash.
(If AW does not find this file, it will default to koi8).

Tomas