Re: Spellchecker dictionary

Subject: Re: Spellchecker dictionary
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:49:58 CST

> > Question: What would using windows-1251 for the hash
> > achieve?
>
> Nothing I'm aware of but I'm not a Cyrillic guru.

i talked to this guy and he is trying to make a spellchecking dictionary
for Old Russian and requires extra characters and necessitates a special
dictionary

there have been about several threads already with this guy
trying to get help (on both user and developer lists),
i think i kept most of the post on list.

i tried to help him as best i could but i did not really know enought
relevant information