Re: Re[2]: ABIWORD RU TRANSLATE

Subject: Re: Re[2]: ABIWORD RU TRANSLATE
From: Piotr Banski (bansp@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 12:26:09 CST

Oh my goodness,

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Vladimir Stoos' wrote:
> I sent corrected strings-file into list about week ago and I didn't want to
> waste someones work - I'm just wanted to help.

I never even thought of blaming this on you :-) I do hope my email didn't
really sound like that. If it did, I apologize. My point was that this has
to be avoided, and in a later mail I gave some suggestions on how this can
be done.

> I'm sorry about this - I've thinked that all developers are reading dev-
> list... That's why I've sent in here...

Of course you did the right thing :-)

> May be I can help?? (i.e. in testing of string-files, translation etc.)?

In any way you wish -- all I wanted to say was that it has to be ensured
that people who want to help end up happy that they contributed rather
than frustrated, by making them aware of some stuff that is not easy to
access right now, and it should be. (Like the info on current
maintainers.)

Take care,
Piotr