Re: Occasional character clipped in printout

Subject: Re: Occasional character clipped in printout
From: Larry Kollar (kollar@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:53:41 CST

Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> Could you also supply the *.abw file that caused this?

I thought I sent it in my initial whine?
Yup...

On a suggestion from Tomas Frydrych, I tried printing with
"embed fonts" unchecked and the problem went away. The
strange part is when I checked the box and tried it again;
the clipping was *still* gone.

So I'll post this as a possible workaround in bugzilla.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the