[Commit]: automake-1.5 fixes

Subject: [Commit]: automake-1.5 fixes
frodol@dds.nl
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 12:28:24 CST

(Frodo) Fixes for building with automake-1.5

BUILD-automake-1.5.TXT contains a patch needed for vanilla automake-1.5 to
work with our build system (there is a known error in automake-1.5 which
is triggered by using a name different from Makefile for makefiles).

includes.mk is fixed to generate a .mm to .lo compilation rule. This is
needed at least by automake-1.5, and perhaps by earlier versions too.
Symptoms were a strange perl error about an undefined target_hook method.
The additional target should be ignored by our other build systems
(untested).

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol
Defenestration n. (formal or joc.):