commit: more hdrftr undo crash fix

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 03:19:59 EDT

    song and dance to prevent hdrftr undo crash
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp

    I still encounter a crash as follows:

    new document
    type 'ff'
    press Ctrl-[
    type 'gg'
    click back on main doc
    type 'hh'
    Hit Ctrl-Z a few times. Boom!

    In related news, I think that getSavedPosition(), clearSavedPosition()
    and markSavedPositionAsNeeded are overused. I think we could get away
    with not using them during hdrftr operations; perhaps they are needed
    in the ruler, I'm not familiar enough with that code to say for sure.

    pat