Re: Commit: GTK2 branch compiles, links, (sort-of) works

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 09:54:12 EDT

    > Have you taken out the screen repainter too? Do we get the Gtk @.0
    > double-buffering now?

    Thanks, Martin. I'm more interested in just getting things working right
    now and then making them pretty. I'll start scrapping our
    double-bufferer a bit later after the GTK2 port is substantionally
    functional. Pango/Freetype font handling will also look great, but then
    we'll have to wait a little bit for Tomas to move on that (or convince
    me to "jump the gun" :-).

    Cheers,

    --
    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com>