Commit: buncha GTK2 work

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 11:18:56 EDT

    Actually committed this yesterday, but I thought I'd keep you all
    updated of my progress. I think that all XAP classes are reasonably done
    and the helper functions APIs have stabilized:

    * ESC closes dialogs, F1 displays help for them (F1 needs a little bit
    of work to open the proper help files, but that's easy)
    * Dialogs all have nice GTK stock buttons
    * Dialogs will soon convert non-stock button and title strings to utf8
    for proper gtk2 usage
    * Dialogs set reasonable default buttons and tabbing orders

    I'm hoping to port over our AP classes soon and maybe merge this with
    head by sometime next Monday. You unix phreaks all have until then to
    upgrade to GTK2.

    --
    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com>