Commit: more gtk2 work

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 17:44:56 EDT

    In case you haven't heard enough already, I have about 10 more AP
    dialogs done now. We're getting close to being done with a solid first
    pass at the dialogs. Help is always welcomed on the dialogs. All that is
    needed is for you to become familiar with these following 6 easy
    functions:

    abiDialogNew
    abiAddStockButton
    abiAddButton
    abiRunModalDialog
    abiSetupModelessDialog
    abiLocaleToUTF8

    After this, we'll pimp-out the toolbars and menus.

    --
    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com>