Re: Change of Status of AbiWord Bug 3216 and 3487

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 00:46:25 EDT

     --- Matthew Craig <matthew@craig.com> wrote: >
    Andrew,
    > Thanks for your reply. I have verified a few bugs,
    > too, but when I changed
    > their status it was from Unconfirmed to New. Are
    > you saying there is a
    > second layer of verification from New to Assigned?
    > This seems redundant and
    > I wanted to make sure I was not doing something
    > incorrectly. Thanks again.

    Actually I'm not really sure. We did upgrade to a new
    version of Buzilla in the last couple months and that
    may have changed things. I'm CC the dev mailing list
    so somebody there who knows about Bugzilla can clear
    it up for you.

    Andrew.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com