commit: NSIS update and Alan Horkan's bug 3532 fix, stable patch attached

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 10:55:22 EDT

    Applied Alan's fix (to HEAD), which requires current NSIS, so updated
    it as well. Also updated to separate section numbers as required by
    current version. Shouldn't effect anything other than Windows, and
    barring any mistakes on my part, shouldn't disrupt head.
    The attached patch needs to be applied to stable, given I don't believe
    NSIS is branched, it includes both Alan's fix and the 123 -> 1 2 3 fix.

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: build.cpp makenssi.cpp script.cpp tokens.cpp tokens.h
    CVS: exehead/Main.c exehead/Ui.c exehead/config.h exehead/exec.c
    CVS: exehead/fileform.h exehead/lang.h exehead/resource.rc exehead/util.c
    CVS: zlib/trees.c
    update to 1.98 for SetShellVarContext (required for bug 3532)

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiWord.nsi
    Alan Horkan's bug 3532 fix and separate sections (123 becomes 1 2 3)