notice of intent to update peer libpng

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 11:44:52 EDT

    Assuming it hasn't been done and I overlooked it,
    tonight (sometime this evening) unless someone actually
    objects, I will update the core libpng in peer (some of
    the binary pictures and contrib files I'll leave out
    unless requested to include them). I know I've mentioned
    this before, but noone has ever replied one way or the
    other, so if you don't want me to, speak now or revert later.

    [and if I broke something with the NSIS update I'll fix it then as well]

    :-)
    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org