Commit: lanuage mapping complete

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 15:26:48 EDT

    Well, as close as I can make it come for the moment, anyway. We now map
    all 156 Microsoft Language tags to 2 (en), 3 (eng), or 4 (en-US) letter
    language identifiers. This is hopefully extensible to Andrew's 3x2
    (eng-US) extended identifier scheme that we'll probably implement in the
    future. For now, this means that RTF's && DOC's language tags now map
    perfectly onto our own, so nothing gets lost during import/export
    round-tripping or cut+paste. Our language list dialog needs to get a lot
    bigger and our ispell dictionary list does too. I'll work on making sane
    aliases for dictionaries next and hopefully not fsck anything up in the
    process.

    --
    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com>