Re: Commit(HEAD) qnx getCoverage func.

From: phearbear (phearbear@home.se)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 18:38:42 EDT

    Christian Biesinger wrote:

    >On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:39:22PM +0200, phearbear wrote:
    >

    >>Btw, why isn't Reply-to set in this mailinglist???
    >>

    >It shouldn't...
    >http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

    He had some valid reasons (you shouldn't modify the header etc etc)
    But the stuff about that the functionality already exist isn't true! (or
    i am a stupid monkey)
    I (and I think most other people) when writing on mailing lists, want to
    reply to the list.ONLY.
    Sending it to 'group' will send it to both list and sender (and since
    this is a subscribe only list, that'd mean you get 2 emails)
    and sending only to the sender, and that is ofcaurse not what we want.
    Am I missing some major feature in all mailing clients i've used?

    /Johan

    DOH, isn't that funny, i sent it to Christian only instead of the list ;P