Re: FAQ, FAQ, FAQ [Re: TWiki Feedback] (fwd)

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 10:01:26 EDT

    I fail to see how the current FAQ can be non-intuitive for someone who's
    capable of using a browser. All it contains is a list of links to
    subjects, rather than listing them all on a single page.

    *editing* the FAQ may be non-intuitive for someone who can't be bothered
    to spend the time, but then, the old FAQ wasn't editable so surely
    that's not the issue here...

    I'll restore the old static FAQ and add the link. And then I think I'll
    avoid making any more changes to www.abisource.com. It seems I'm mostly
    getting flak when trying to improve things, so it's probably a sign that
    I'm not.

    Jesper