Re:libpng on windows

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 13:08:20 EDT

    Joaquin Cuenca Abela <e98cuenc@yahoo.com> wrote on 6/27/2002 4:09:55 AM:

    ..
    >that (I don't have cvs connection from here).
    >
    >If I was a bit less lazy, I will download it from
    >somewhere else, but I'm still wondering why it's not
    ..
    >Joaquin Cuenca Abela
    >e98cuenc@yahoo.com

    You can also get most of the modules as tarballs (updated nightly)
    from my site http://abiword.pchasm.org/source/
    For Windows you will probably want to extract them with a tool
    [eg Winzip] that can add carriage returns, as no LF-->CRLF is done
    to them. It currently only provides source for the head branch,
    but its still a good place for non-branched source like libpng
    when you don't have or wish to use cvs but still want a fairly
    uptodate tarball.

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org