commit: Amharic

From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:07:19 EDT

    I'm committing this to HEAD and will put it in STABLE once there's more of it.

    You don't need to submit both po and strings, as there's a command
    (ui-backport in the po directory) to convert po to strings. I prefer po
    files, as I can open them in KBabel and read them (if I know the writing,
    which in the case of the Amharic abugida I don't). You will need to write a
    tooltip file (abi/src/wp/xp/ap/ap_TB_LabelSet_am-ET.h).

    phma

    ---
    Initial Amharic translation by Daniel Yacob
    CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: 	po/am-ET.po user/wp/strings/am-ET.strings