Re: eps, ps file support (fwd)

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 10:52:36 EDT

    > hi
    > abiword dont support eps or ps file now. do you have
    > any plan to do this
    > (support eps or ps) in the near future? if its
    > happened, abiword can
    > be a perfect latext interface (i know i can put the
    > eps or ps file
    > to *.latex text file but i m lazy :).

    Sorry, but I don't fully understand your email.
    We write ps files (when you print).

    I guess that by "to have [e]ps support" you mean that
    we're not able to embed eps files. That's right, and
    it will be nice to have this feature.

    Now, what's the bind between that and being a latex
    interface? Do you mean that you usually put figures
    as eps files in LaTeX and that you will like to use
    AbiWord's LaTeX exporter to write LaTeX (with ps
    figures)?

    Cheers,

    =====
    Joaquin Cuenca Abela