Re: eps, ps file support (fwd)

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 13:48:59 EDT

    i did not understand his email either

    I probably should have mentioned he is not subscibed to the list so you
    will have to CC him in your messages.

    Baris you should probably add a bugzilla feature request for embedding of
    encapsulated postscript in Abiword (if that is actually what you are
    asking for, you will have to explain much more clearly)
    http://bugzilla.abisource.com

    if you have not yet read this page yet please do
    http://www.abisource.com/support/expectations.phtml