Re: Twiki stuff (Attn. RK)

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 12:55:16 EDT

    I know virtually nothing about Twiki, so some of these points may be
    redundant and very easily answered but i am gonna ask anyway :)

    Something about Twiki that immediately bothers me, i am not sure what
    exactly but it think part of it is Twiki is just a bit cluttered and
    unclear so anything you can do to clean up the page (like removing the
    Twiki graphic) might help.

    Is it possible to get TWiki to show a whole bunch of things on one page?
    (ie the entire FAQ if it is not already too long).

    Also in a similar vein Twiki seems to have lots of layers, menus and
    submenus, so being able to view all the topic listings on one page would
    be helpful.

    Jeremy Davis has lots of great information on his website (kudos)
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/tips/#Tips
    Hopefully he or someone else will copy it across to Twiki.

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan