Re: Twiki stuff (Attn. RK)

From: Mark Gilbert (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 14:17:20 EDT

    On Sun, 2002-06-30 at 12:55, Alan Horkan wrote:
    > Is it possible to get TWiki to show a whole bunch of things on one page?
    > (ie the entire FAQ if it is not already too long).

    See, I agree that some more consolidation would be nice, but it seems
    that isn't part of the wiki culture and as others that have fostered it
    have found it to be successful in....doing something, sure couldn't hurt
    to give thousands of threeliner topics a chance.

    > Also in a similar vein Twiki seems to have lots of layers, menus and
    > submenus, so being able to view all the topic listings on one page would
    > be helpful.

    TopicList, all on one page.

    -MG

    --
    <<anonymous>> ...for a brief period in the late ninetys, the rare
    ability of pulling money out of ones arse flourished