Re: Commit: XHTML fix

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 16:59:06 GMT

    > This looks to me like this fix was in the non-plugin code, which I
    > believe Dom specified was deprecated. Perhaps you want to add the fix
    > in the plugin code?
    >
    > Does anyone else see the fact that we have two different sections of
    > code in development for the same feature as confusing, misleading, and
    > frustrating?

    The HTML plugin doesn't handle lists at all at the moment, though I'm
    certainly aware of definition lists and these will be implemented when I
    do other lists and <cough>tables</cough>.

    The XHTML import will probably be deprecated at some point, but not quite
    yet.

    Regards, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

    It's getting them wrong that is living, getting them wrong and wrong and
    wrong and then, on careful reconsideration, getting them wrong again.
    That's how we know we're alive: we're wrong.
                                                             --- Philip Roth