Re: on why we can't use link, the grammar checker

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:15:59 GMT

    On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 11:06, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

    <snip>

    Until a *credible* contract and copyright laywer contacts me and
    instructs me to remove this code (with credible evidence and the proper
    legalese) AND my lawyer instructs me to do as the other lawyer says, I
    will not be taking any action on this. I'm damn tired of arguing about
    something I don't consider to be an important issue.

    Further, your lawyer needs to first prove beyond a reasonable doubt that
    the Link license is not GPL compatible. This falls under my "credible
    evidence and proper legalese" clause.

    I Am Not A Lawyer. You Are Not A Lawyer. Let's stop acting like them.

    This is all time that could be better spent coding or sleeping or
    something...

    Dom