Fwd: Re: Bug with minimum font size in gnome-print?

From: Hubert Figuiere (hub@nyorp.abisource.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 11:49:14 GMT

    ----- Forwarded message from owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com -----

    >From owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com Mon Mar 11 09:19:53 2002
    Subject: Re: Bug with minimum font size in gnome-print?
    From: Lauris Kaplinski <lauris@ximian.com>
    To: Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
    Cc: chema@ximian.com, abiword-dev@abisource.com
    Date: 11 Mar 2002 16:06:14 +0200

    Hello!

    Bang!
    The problem was = instead == in checking for active font size!

    So all font settings, that only change size are being ignored.
    If face is canged, or there is grestore, font change happens.

    Anyways, until fixed gnome-print will get released and distributed,
    you should be able to get around this bug, by wrapping all font
    changes between gsave/grestore pairs. This is completely safe (although
    maybe increases ps job size by few %) - gnumeric is doing that -
    what is why I have not seen it before.

    Best wishes,
    Lauris Kaplinski

    ----- End forwarded message -----