Commit: ev_EditMethod_invoke methods

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 16:59:50 GMT

    I think that I added 9 convenience methods here, all told, all with the
    name:

    ev_EditMethod_invoke ()
    The function basically takes in the EditMethod itself (or the method's
    name) and user-data passed to the method. The user-data is of varied
    forms

    Blue Lizard - in your plugin, you basically want to do this:

    if ( ev_EditMethod_exists ( "scriptHappy_Capture" ) )
      bool retVal = ev_EditMethod_Invoke ( "scriptHappy_Capture",
    "/path/to/executable/i/want/to/run") ;

    Dom

    ev_EditMethod_invoke and ev_EditMethod_exists convenience functions
    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditMethod.cpp src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditMethod.h
    CVS: