Commit: ScriptHappy

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 18:03:13 GMT

    ScriptHappy now registers a listener for executing any type of
    executable file. You can access this through the Tools->Scripts dialog.

    MG: this largely does what you intend your plugin to do. Please check
    out my code, and refine it, tidy up bugs and such. Rewrite it all if
    you'd like. It definitely needs some massaging.

    I've tested out uname -a, ls, date, ... with ScriptHappy_Capture and
    things seem to work just fine. Not sure about how win32 will handle
    things.

    Still needs some work, but I can now use the output of any command as
    input into AbiWord via a plugin.

    Dom