rpm spec and ispell .has files

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:46:53 GMT

    Hi, the rpm spec is now able to create packages containing the
    dictionaries for the correct endianess.

    With this, there are now 41 rpm packages, of which 28 are dictionaries,
    7 are plugins, 3 are help docs in languages other than english. Then
    there's clipart, fonts and, well, AbiWord.

    IMO, there's no longer any need for an abispell-general.spec any more,
    but I have not yet commit the abiword.spec template file.

    Can some other than me test and say the dictionaries are working?

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?