Re: abiword-plugins tagged again

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 06:54:32 GMT

    FJF/Rui-
    Could you put happy (and fest,gimp,OO, &c if it is appropriate, I dont
    really know or care) in the spec? I was about to ask Maurer about the
    generation of his rpms (which currently reside on SF in addition to his
    tinderbox) but this is not his domain, and fixing it both places is as
    stupid as I am :-).
    Regards
    -MG