Re: Candidate release notes for 0.99.3

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 07:22:45 GMT

    On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 02:38, Pierre Abbat wrote:
    > > * Finnish - Ismo Makinen
    > It's "Mkinen" in the strings file.

    That's because I think, based on the original email, it should really be
    an a-umlaut, but that got stripped out when the strings file was made. I
    dropped the umlaut in the changelog to get a more portable close
    approximation. If I've got it wrong, Ismo should feel free to correct
    me, vigorously.

    --
    David Chart