what gives?

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:21:02 EST

    I've been growing a little impatient about this:

      * I sacrificed a machine to be pure RH 7.2 to reduce dependency
        problems
      * I give myself the trouble of making i386/i686/gtk/gnome/bidi
        combinations AND I have to be present for each of them since I SIGN
        them with gpg, putting in practice a method that I've been preaching
        instead of just talking about it.

    Given this, I want to know:
      Why are the rpms I did not the official rpms?
      Why is http://savannah.gnu.org/download/abiword is not even mentioned
    (not even as an alternative download site)?

    I don't have any problem with Maurer, we're all entitle to cooperate as
    we see best fit to our abilities, but I've been doing a rather competent
    work in this area so I am, naturally, a little concerned: why do I even
    bother trying to make a good job that is starting to seem like it is
    being intentionally ignored?

    Regards, rms

    + So let's do it...?