Re: what gives?

From: Andrzej Pruszynski (abi@rth.coi.waw.pl)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 08:40:42 EST

    On Thu 21. March 2002 13:36, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
    > If you guys want to continue this, please do so off the list.
    >
    > Tomas

    I think this is important, and it's better to know the truth, even if it's
    painful. Thomas is right, but better let's solve this problem. If not it
    remains under the skin and will bring to light in the future.

    - What we need for cooperation and development? What?
    - UNITY.

    - Is work should be centralized? And what for?
    - Yes, but it should be wisdom centralization. Yes, for better cooperation
    and no-wasting potencial practice.

    - Why do they argue, quarrel in such a way?
    - Because, (1) our unity is not strength enough AND (2) potencial of
    developers is higher then current structure (or a way of coworking).

    - What can we do with it?
    - Let's read (quotation below) and think... about future...

    "In the life of every associaton there may occur a situation wherein a
    development in one certain direction may bring harmful results. Then the
    guiding leader must find a path of new tasks, broad enough to absorb the
    friction. Let us not call the friction rivalry or worse names. In dangerous
    straits ships go in single file; likewise, in the development of the
    community there may be need to disconnect the movement of the participants.
    Instead of possible harm, there may result an acquirement od new domains.
    When the muscles swell out, know how to provide an outlet for the energy. If
    crowding of movement is not forestalled, then dissention is assured.

    "Manifestation of diversity of tasks is indispensable, otherwise the forces
    of the growing consciousness will collide. It depends of the leader to avoid
    turning useful forces to an urgent problem. Often the growth of forces is
    confused with antagonism. Often instead of calm application of a possibility,
    the coals of hatred are fanned.

    "I advise all associations not to let this psychological moment slip by, but
    opportunely to provide a new task. I see that it is possible to avoid
    complications through a pledge of victory by the most practical methods...."

    (quoted from "The Living Ethics")

    Andrzej Pruszynski