Re: PATCH: Save Image

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 13:17:21 EST

    just wondering can i use:
    abiword -to png msbitmap.bmp

    I would love to have this feature, as I would then be able create a
    file association and in windows explorer be able to right click on a
    bitmap and choose convert to png.
    I know there are lots of other programs i could use to do this, but if i
    am going to have abiword installed anyway it would be a bonus.

    I realise this might cause problems if people tried to convert from a non
    document format to a graphic format (or vice versa).

    Should i file an RFE?

    Sincerely
    Alan aka Alan
    :P