Patch for Bug #2668

From: William Lachance (wlach@interlog.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 16:56:03 EST

    This fixes the problem where italic characters were being redrawn incorrectly
    at boundaries. The problem was that we were resetting the fonts, but not the
    colours. This patch adds a sprinkling of m_pG->setColor(m_colorFG) to fix
    this problem.

    [ someone more familiar than me with fp_textRun may want to review this patch
    before committing. But it seems to work fine. ]