Re: [AbiCalc] Spreadsheet proposal

From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 12:24:13 EST

    On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 04:49:47PM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
    > imho, we should drop wholly the gtk+ only build. However, I can
    > understand some people want to use gtk+ and no gnome in some situations.

    However much I doubt that this will happen, I have to definitely give
    this a -1 (for my vote). At the /very least/ I rely on the gtk+ only
    builds, and I think there are a lot of people who don't want/need the
    additional gnome stuff. It annoys me to no end that gnumeric has all
    that stuff built in, and the build procedure to get it out is highly
    nontrivial, if even possible with later versions.

    Out of curiousity, why would you be interested in scrapping the gtk+
    only build?

    Take care,

            John